- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
(Manager/AVP5) - Compliance (AML)
(Manager/AVP5) - Compliance (AML)Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide advisory on regulatory matters and issues
- Responsible for implementing and monitoring any initiatives in respect of the Group AML/CFT programs
- Plan and execute AML/CFT compliance reviews according to established schedules, identify any deficiencies and work with stakeholders to improve processes, remedy deficiencies and strengthen controls
- Monitor and keep up to date on AML/CFT and sanction laws, regulations and developments;
- Performs daily AML/CFT monitoring and reviews
- Analyse and update relevant parties on such developments
- Conduct AML/CFT training periodically
· A good degree with at least 5 years' experience in capital markets, stock broking, relevant regulators
· Familiar with AML regulations
· Candidates with audit, compliance would be preferred
· Strong attention to details, analytical, investigation, with good interpersonal and communication skills.
· Self-driven with high level of initiative and a team player.