Reporting to the Head of Marketing & Communications, the candidate will be responsible for implementing and managing marketing campaigns from ideation to execution, to raise brand awareness, increase client engagement and new client acquisition for the Company.
- Develop and manage marketing campaigns by leveraging both offline and online channels to raise brand profile, generate quality leads and increase client engagement.
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to implement, track and follow up on all campaign activities.
- Measure and provide reports on campaign performance, gain actionable insights and assess against business goals.
- Partner with Product & Distribution team to plan, organise and manage key events.
- Manage social media accounts i.e. create and publish engaging content and posts to sustain followers’ interests. Monitor and respond to followers and queries in a timely manner.
- Coordinate content publishing and content updates for corporate website.
- Develop and maintain a library/catalogue of corporate premiums/gifts based on lifestyle categories e.g. Office, Sports, Travel etc.
- Manage development and creative design of marketing collaterals, product placemats and presentations that deliver value to target audiences.
- Degree holder, preferably in Marketing and Communications or Business Administration
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in a similar role.
- Analytical and decision-making skills in choosing the right marketing mix for optimal campaign performance.
- Result-driven, strong time management and prioritisation skills.
- Ability to demonstrate agility, flexibility and innovation in an environment where priorities and tasks can change rapidly.
- Ability to conceptualise and turn complex ideas into visuals that tell a compelling, engaging story.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organisational skills.
- Familiar with/ have experience working with web analytics and content management tools e.g., Google Analytics, SharePoint, WordPress, MailChimp, Canva.