Manager - IMO Productivity & BI Analytics
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
To lead the business impact analysis tasks for Integrated Middle Office - Productivity and Business Impact Analysis Central Team in an end to end manner, from understanding the analytic requirements, data extraction/manipulation, to data modelling design, analytic report dashboard construction and analytic result socialisation.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Engage stakeholders to understand the analysis objectives / requirements, identify the required data source.
- Lead the data extraction and manipulation for achieving the anticipated result.
- Design and identify parameters which could enrich the model and give a more scientific result.
- Developing database for storing interim or processed data as the audit trail source or for ongoing regular report data source.
- Design the analytic model to provide management data driven insights for decision making.
- Build report or dashboard for visualizing analytic result.
- Frequent engagement with stakeholders to gather feedback and incorporate agreed items into the model.
- Hold meeting / call to socialize the finalized result model to all the impacted parties in the network.
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Client Lifecycle Design & Mgt Team
- Product Teams
- Account Operation Teams
- Head, IMO Performance Improvement
- Group IMO Team
- Regional/Country IMO Leads
- CDD Execution Teams (Hubs and in-country teams)
- Financial Crime Compliance
- Key stakeholders across the CIB COO Office and Group Technology & Operations
- Min. 5 years' proven track record of relevant banking analytics work experience and demonstrated career progression/increase in responsibilities
- Capability to progress multiple tasks / projects simultaneously; strong ownership of tasks assigned
- Highly organized & meticulous; good eye for detail and accuracy
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in SQL, good level of complex database data extraction skill is a must.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel is a must
- Strong Knowledge of Tableau or similar visualization tools
- Proficient and Alteryx / Paxata / Python is preferred
- Strong understanding of Hadoop Database
- Good understanding of the ETL process
- Accessing data from API's would also be hugely beneficial
- Knowledge of statistical modelling and machine learning will be an added plus
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills
- Degree or diploma qualified with a preference in a Business or Technology discipline
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .