- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 17 Oct 17
Manager - Retail Risk Reporting
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.Scope of Responsibilities
All activities associated with Standard Chartered Bank ("Retail Banking Risk function") - Data consolidation for internal reporting
Key Roles and Responsibilities
* Manage strong Quality Control process to ensure accuracy and standardisation of data
Portfolio Risk Information Management
* Work close with various Retail Banking risk functions to understand and develop key risk stories to present to senior management
* Provide strong reporting and analytical information support to management team
* To oversee governance of both external reporting and internal reporting
* Manage strong quality control process to ensure accuracy of data reporting across different dimensions and mange feedback loop on providing qualitative & quantitative feedback to countries.
* Ensure accurate and appropriate disclosure of risk information in external reports to regulators, investors and rating agencies
* Assist in timely deliverable of internal review (Group RIR, Board RIR, CMRC, Half Yearly and Full Year Risk Review & Annual Report) with expected quality
Qualifications and Skills
* Strong writing skills and risk reporting skills
* Strong leadership qualities, communication and management skills
* Strong financial and Risk Management knowledge in International Banking including relevant technical proficiency in key finance drivers, Credit MIS
* Broad understanding of banking information management infrastructure and operational processes
* Ability to work with cross functional & cross cultural teams
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 06/09/2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.