Manager/ AVP, Portfolio Analyst
• To perform credit risk analytics on small business lending product portfolios, to support Credit Risk Management on underwriting, portfolio management, portfolio optimization and collections.
• To work closely with Business and Credit Risk teams to identify credit risk issues and opportunities.
• To provide insights and recommendations for management decision based on the findings from the analysis.
• To build or apply credit risk models in various areas such as credit initiation, portfolio management and stress testing.
• To automate and enhance credit risk MIS, analytics and shorten the turnaround time.
• To support risk management process improvement initiatives and major system changes. Qualifications
• Strong analytical, quantitative and computational skills.
• Sound understanding of small business credit management framework
• Strong knowledge of SAS EG/BASE for data manipulation and analysis
• Working knowledge of bank's small business products and systems
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi-task and to work independently
• Willing to take on new challenges and work in a fast-paced environment
• At least 3-5 years of working experience in data analytics-related areas