Identify, assess and manage non-standard risks relating to the Bank's conduct of its Private Wealth Management (PWM) Business.
- Provide senior management with consolidated and holistic view of the risks within their area of responsibility, including proposals to mitigate or, when required remediate corresponding risk.
- Proactively design and implement processes and services, in order to enhance our front-to-back delivery, efficiency and strengthen our risk management.
- Actively drive compliance risk prevention remediation efforts within PWM
- Perform risk focused, tailor made reviews of complex client structures in and outside the PWM division.
- Closely interact and coordinate with business risk teams, control functions and stakeholders within all divisions of HL Bank.
- Acting as compliance support and advisory assistance to first line of defense employees and management.
- Ensure Regulatory compliance including client and product suitability framework.
- Min 5 - 8 years' experience in private banking and wealth management, preferably with experience in KYC/AML and the Singapore Financial Act (Cap.110).
- Understanding of AML/CFT and KYC regulations e.g. MAS 626
- Strong grasp of the Singapore Financial Advisers Act (Cap.110) and operationalising the requirements of the Act in the PWM sales processes