Manager, Business Management, Private Bank
- Permanent, Full time
- United Overseas Bank
- 23 Jan 18
Manager, Business Management, Private BankRole Requirements:
- Assist Head, Business Management to determine Private Bank (PB) Training schedules as per Training Roadmap determined by PB Education Board.
- Ensure all training-related logistics are administered
- Co-ordinate with HR-Ops on training hours tracking and the required information dissemination to all PB covered persons for the tracking of CPD hours for the said year.
- Co-ordinate with Training and external training courses for course registration and email information to training recipients in PB.
- Assist line manager to perform the require testings and logging of defects in JIRA for required User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Ensure defect logs are duly tested and closed with justifications and provide timely updates to line manager for proper tracking.
- Ensure testings are completed according to milestones set for UAT as per UAT schedules.
- Assist line manager in all aspects of change management initiatives.
- Support Head, Business Management in any ad-hoc related requirements for presentation materials, excel preparations etc.
- Graduate qualification
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent English language skills, Business Mandarin required.
- IT proficiency in MS Words, Excel and Powerpoint.