Manager, Corporate Finance
- Market Competitive
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Keppel Capital International Pte Ltd
- 16 Jul 18 2018-07-16
This is a key role to support the on-going Corporate Finance and Treasury activities including debt sourcing, financial and tax structuring for each investment deal, loan covenant monitoring and reporting.
- Lead financial and tax structuring for each investment
- Scope and review financial and tax due diligence for each investment (when required)
- Responsible for debt sourcing for new investments or refinancing
- Review various financing solutions, analyse and recommend the appropriate strategy to raise new debt/refinance
- Review and complete loan documentation for draw down
- Work with internal stakeholders to address cash flow requirements
- Track and monitor loan portfolio, including interest costs, loan covenants and reviewing refinancing needs
- Prepare or review quarterly investor reports, periodic group treasury reporting, recommendation/board papers on financing
- Degree in Accountancy with minimum 8 years’ working experience
- Prior working experience in similar work scope is an advantage. Experience in REIT/corporate treasury or Capital Markets will be highly relevant.
- Experience in fund reporting or real estate investment industry or financing arrangement will be an added advantage.
- A self-motivated team player who is meticulous, organized and able to learn quickly, independently with strong analytical skills,
- A strong communicator with excellent stakeholder management skill and ability to work well with different functions and levels.
- Ability to multi-task and work in fast pace dynamic environment
- Some experience in the supervisory role