- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 22 Apr 18
Manager, Credit Policy & Process
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Exciting role as a Manager, Credit & Process with an opportunity to cover a wider risk space and excellent career path within the Bank
Leading the way in International Banking. We support the people and companies driving investment, trade and wealth creation across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. And our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise - here for good. See our Brand and Values
We are currently looking for a Manager, Credit Policy & Process.
* Ensure adequate governance over PvB Risk processes
* Manage the Operation Risk Management Assurance framework
* Prepare and Monitor capacity plans
* Manage risk appetite assessment
Policies, Process & Governance
* Formulating and establishing Credit Polices and Procedures and ensuring the implementation of Risk Policies across WM & PvB
* Implementation of the governance structure within PvB Risk.
* Manage the governance of Wealth Management Risk (policy related)
* Monitor project plans, action items, maintain issue trackers etc arising from Risk Committees and other meetings to ensure closure
* Providing training and guidance on Policy and Processes
* Manage the risk appetite assessment for PvB and subsequent portfolio monitoring
* Coordinating risk inputs into Product Programmes (PPG)
* Establish and manage the ORF framework for PvB Risk
* Develop and implement the Key Credit Indicators (KCI) for PvB and Wealth Management and ensure that they are tracked in an ongoing manner
* Responsible Person for the CSTs performed at PvB Risk Group Level
* Testing of all improvements on the eBCA system before they go into production
* Assisting with Audit enquiries
* Assisting with the preparation of the Credit PGC deck
Skills and Qualifications
* Minimum 5 years' experience in banking, either in Risk, Operations or front line
* Excellent communication skills
* Basic experience in Private Banking or Wealth in any areas
* Self starter
We are committed to building a culture that fosters a diverse and inclusive environment that's free from bias, where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution. This is just one of our values that is expressed in our brand promise - here for good. Apply Now...
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our core values and mantra - here for good. And if you perform well consistently, we'll give you the rewards you deserve. Are you looking for a career that can expand your horizons? We have one..
If you're a bright mind with big ambitions, we'll actively encourage you to fulfil your potential. Thanks to our rich and varied international footprint, we can offer exciting opportunities working across different countries and cultures. Apply Now and take the next step in fulfilling your potential.