- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 06 Oct 17
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group operating for over 150 years in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. We've built a successful and sustainable business by playing a fundamental role in economies, helping people and businesses grow and achieve their aspirations. With over 89,000 employees representing 127 nationalities, we value the diversity and unique perspectives amongst our people. We are committed to developing their strengths and enabling them to make a difference to our success by helping them fulfil their potential.
As we re-align our Finance Change model for Finance capabilities under Finance Operations and Transformation (FOT), the role of Manager - FINREP/IFRS has been created.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Effectively manage all IFRS9 changes to financial reporting (FINREP)
- Stakeholder engagement to understand consultation papers from regulators in order to assess the impact to existing reports, and work together to finalize Business Requirement Definition (BRD).
- Drive iterative fact-finding discussions with stakeholders, FOT and ITO to recommend solutions to deliver stakeholders' requirements
- Review business test cases, exception handling, TOM, reporting run plan.
- Be involved in periodic SIT & UAT cycles and promote the business requirements to production.
- Provide support to other teams within FOT (e.g. M&E) providing product management and functional guidance.
- Enforce structured approach to project delivery, take lead in maintaining document versions with appropriate signoffs from stakeholders.
- Ensure stability, performance, reliability and appropriate controls across the capability working with core partners in ITO & GFS.
Qualifications and Skills
- Highly motivated individuals with a strong track record of achievement, especially in Finance & Risk areas.
- A team player and enjoy interacting with people of all levels in a multicultural environment.
- Able to creatively apply analytical solutions to business problems.
- Ability to work under constant pressure to tight deadlines and deliver high quality output.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills covering both senior and operational levels
- Proven experience of defining and delivering large scale, multinational (global/regional) change programmes in a banking environment
- Over 15 years experience in Process & Change Management in a Banking environment on large scale change programs
- Thorough understanding of Project delivery methodologies - Agile, SDLC
- Good knowledge of IFRS9 & FINREP concepts, and understands data lineage & mapping
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 17/10/2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.