To develop a robust Financial Crimes Compliance (FCC) function in HL Bank in line with the Hong Leong Bank Berhad and HL Bank FCC Policy which provides assurance to the Board and Senior Management.
Overview Job responsibilities:-
- To develop in co-ordination with other members of senior management an appropriate and integrated framework of FCC policies, procedures and standards, to assisst with HL Bank's development of FCC frameworks, programs and standards.
- To promote a HL Bank culture of compliance centred on awareness and understanding of FCC risks and responsibilities consistent with expectations of the Board and regulatory authorities.
- To develop in co-ordination with HL Bank Compliance, FCC orientation and training programs for Senior Management level staff.
- To develop and maintain professional and wholistics regulatory relationships with regulatory authorities with jurisdiction over HL Bank in Singapore which ensures, amongst others the appropriate level of regulatory supervision and engagement.
- To provide countrywide support on regulatory consultations, interpretation of relevant laws and regulations, regulatory forward looking trends and analysis to formulate FCC Risk Assessments and Plans.
- To assist and support HL Bank Compliance in enchancing and standardising FCC and Risk Assessment Methodogies and Management Information, facilitating the Senior Management in establishing FCC Risk Appetite, decision making, oversigh and management of FCC Risks.
- Support HL Bank compliance in collaborating with relevant business on financial crime issues (including overdue CDD) across client segments and client coverage models.
- To ensure and maintain FCC independence and objectively.
- At least 10 years' experience in financial crimes compliance in banking and finance industry.
- Knowledge/Familiar on Norkom, Siron and Worldcheck