Manager, Intermediary Sales
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- ALS Recruit , EA Licence No: 16S8075
- 21 Jun 18 2018-06-21
Our client is an international asset management firm who offers global investment management expertise through global/international equity funds. They are seeking for a Manager, Intermediary Sales to join their team. The position will be based in Singapore.
The role will be responsible for developing and managing the wholesale/distribution business in Singapore. The role will involve in visiting branches and providing market and product updates to prospective financial intermediaries on a regular basis. The incumbent will manage investment product sales activities through sales staff in an assigned area as well as identify prospective clients, prepares presentations.
To be considered for this critical role, you will need to demonstrate:
- At least a bachelor degree or above with at least 3 years background in sales experiences in the financial industry
- Proven track record of success in achieving aggressive targets
- Strong aptitude for business development and an ability to build and sustain relationships with senior level decision makers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to articulate knowledge about products, services and value proposition to prospects
- Strong understanding and commitment to ethics and a high level of personal integrity
- Self-starter with evident technical competence
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.