Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA! You will be working closely with the Group Internal Audit team and will provide value-adding independent audit services to the Audit Committee, Group Office, senior management and the regulator on the company’s capacity to manage risk and to provide reasonable assurance that the system of internal controls, as designed, is achieving its objectives.
Role and responsibilities:
- Plan, lead/support and execute audits within the organization in accordance with the annual audit plan approved by the Group and Local Audit Committee. Ensure that the working papers, draft audit reports and other deliverables meet internal standards and assignments are completed within budgeted time.
- Communicate the results of audits and other assignments via written reports and oral presentations, and provide professional advice and insights in order to enable informed management decisions.
- Build relationship with senior leaders and work with them to contribute and address issues on risk exposures and controls.
- Liaise with external auditors and regulatory inspectors on audit related matters.
- Whenever required and at Group Internal Audit’s request, to undertake audit assignments outside Singapore and also special investigation projects.
- Minimum 8 years of internal/external audit experience in the insurance, financial or a related industry with supervisory working experience.
- A relevant professional qualification such as Certified Public Accountant, Certified Internal Auditor or equivalent.
- Minimum Bachelors degree in Accounting or Commerce
- Superior knowledge of audit methodologies and audit-related application
- Strong understanding / experience in the insurance industry
- Hands on experience in audit planning and control requirements
- Proven governance and control philosophy
- Hands on experience in ACL and Tableau scripting as well as all data analysis and visualisation functions would be an advantage.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management, local and Group, and external stakeholders as appropriate.
- Strong leadership, project management and organisation skills.
- Excellent analytical, written/verbal communication, presentation, interpersonal, and relationship building skills.
- Solid problem solving skills, ability to analyse complex data, identify core issues, investigate, evaluate and reach appropriate conclusions.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet milestones within time, cost and quality constraints.
- Ability to adapt to changes quickly and multi-task.
- Works well in a team environment
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.