Manager, Investor Relations, UOB Venture Management
Posting Date: 08-Feb-2020
Location: Raffles Place, Singapore, SG
Company: UOB Venture Management Pte Ltd About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department UOB Venture Management
is a leading private equity firm that manages a family of funds in excess of S$1 billion. Through our headquarters in Singapore, and our offices in Shanghai and Jakarta, we provide financing to unlisted companies via direct equity investments. These cover early-stage, expansion and pre-IPO companies in China and the ASEAN region. We also invest in socially responsible high-growth companies that play a part in helping to improve the living standards of communities in Southeast Asia and China. Job Responsibilities
- Provide client servicing to our existing investors and provide support for marketing efforts to acquire new investors.
- Perform some amount of sector/industry research and financial analysis when called upon.
- Manage our relationships with existing investors, attending to their enquiries and requests.
- Refer our investors to other business units within our bank group, so as to value-add to our existing investors.
- Conduct briefing sessions (within the bank group and externally) for those who can refer investors or investee companies to our private equity business. You will be involved in creating presentations, preparing shareholders' reports, updating our website and running investor events.
Be a part of UOB Family
- Recognized university degree with 1-3 years' prior experience in client servicing or client acquisition; those who passed all three levels of CFA exams will be preferred.
- Familiar with client onboarding processes for accredited investors, financial statements and valuation methodology.
- Proactive, good team player, able to network and think out of the box to provide solutions.
- Independent worker with excellent bilingual verbal and writing skills (English and Mandarin) to handle Chinese-speaking clients•
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with external stakeholders such as investors, professional partner firms and with internal stakeholders
Apply now and make a difference.