- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 17 Aug 17
Manager, Liabilities Operations
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.
- To manage processing of Account Maintenance, Change of Mandate, Customer Communication and provide Operational support to Frontline and Product.
- Review and streamline current operational procedures to obtain economies of scale, efficiency and ultimately improve customer service
- Ensure smooth implementation of product launch, system enhancement by co-ordinating the preparation work with PDU and Product
- Ensure consistent high Quality Service delivery including work process improvement and addressing customer service related issues within turnaround time
- Ensure bothGBS are brief on the operation handling on new product launch and system change
- Benefit from complaints and feedback by suggesting appropriate preventive and corrective measures and implementing them
- Monitor GBS & Vendor service quality & deliverables by having frequent communications, meetings and Service Review Meetings.
- Close monitoring on outsourcing (GBS, DataPost, Toppan) TAT to ensure it is met.
- Ensure cost efficiency and cost containment
- Ensure compliance with Group Policy & Standards, local laws and regulations and controls and procedures of the bank
- Reduce customer complaints by reviewing existing process end to end.
- Participate and contribute ideas to improving process workflow to minimize customer complaint
- Responsible for undertaking the business monitoring and testing (i.e. checking the records, reviewing the transactions) and reporting findings, exceptions and results from such monitoring / testing activities
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree in any discipline
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in Banking Operations
- Experience in Retail Operations will be am advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage stakeholders and outsourcing partners
- Good knowledge of banking process and systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.