- SGD100,000 to SGD120,000
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- HRNET ONE PTE LTD
- 26 Mar 18 2018-03-26
Join a newly formed M&A team in a dynamic environment. The candidate will manage and execute the M&A activities of the Group.
- Manage M&A transaction process from identification of potential targets to close, leveraging prior M&A knowledge and experience.
- Deep understanding of operational, accounting, tax, legal regulatory and human resource implications that a proposed transaction would have on the Group
- Coordinate with internal departments to develop multiple year operating and valuation models, including providing input on assumptions, levels ofr return and strategic value to the Group
- Manage and coordinate large and complex transaction teams, comprised of various internal stakeholders and external partners.
- Responsible for working with CFO to negotiate transaction terms, including letter of intent and all deal related documents
- Prepare and deliver presentations to the Leadership team throughout the transaction
- Lead and support Financial Planning and Analysis projects, strategic projects and capital projects.