Establish risk tolerance guidelines and policies and ensuring the risk exposure of the organization is within these guidelines; and/or ensuring maximum protection of the organization's assets and its exposure to potential liabilities.
- Set up the Commodity Risk Limit and VaR Limit. (Annually)
- Further develop and improve the VaR reporting and procedures.
- Oversee that Market Risk Team produce timely and accurate PnL and Position Reporting to all stakeholders.
- Further develop and implement processes for effective and efficient reporting and data analysis to minimize risk exposure.
- Support Risk Controller in implementing FX risk management policy
- Prepare Weekly / monthly reporting and Ad-Hoc reporting requirement by management.
- Maintain Contract & Trading Risk Management system.
- Drive process improvement for Market Risk team and any process improvement if needed.
- Monitor compliance with risk limits set and report unfavorable deviations following the company’s internal procedures and the regulatory procedures on such matters.
- Involve and participate in any change management process due to structure or management requirement in the reporting.
- Establish risk manuals and maintain relevant documentation for audit and inspection.
- Work with Finance team in the reconciliation of Trading and Finance PnL.
To be successful in this role, it is recommended that you should have the following skills and qualifications:
- A degree in the related job field
- At least 6 years or more proven working exposure or experience in a similar role preferably in Agri/energy industry
- Permanent position
- Working Location: Raffles Place
- AWS + VB
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. We endeavour to respond to every applicant. However, if you receive no response from us within 60 days, please consider your application for this specific position unsuccessful. We may contact you in the future if there are opportunities that match your qualifications and experience. Thank you for considering a career with RGE.