Manager, Payment Gateway Services
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities. Job Title
Manager, Payment Gateway Services
MasterCard Payment Gateway Services (MPGS) is the global market-leading payment technology provider whose powerful capabilities, unrivalled network, and commitment to innovation offer distinct benefits. As part of MasterCard, we are an innovative and ambitious market leader intent on growing our global presence. This position reports to the Vice President, MPGS Product Management and will provide detailed product support to the sales and delivery teams, distribution partners and key clients as required.
The Product Manager is considered an expert on the Payment Gateway products and payments industry in general. You will be expected to work across all areas of the business to support the successful sales and implementation of new customers.
• Provide product support to the expert sales teams in client meetings with detailed technical understanding of client needs and product features in order to identify and implement solutions
• Ability to lead technical discovery and solution development workshops with new and existing customers
• Provide expert level product/technical implementation support customers implementing the gateway solutions
• Develop solution and requirements documentation to support development of new product features and or novel solutions to enable key customer projects
• Ability to communicate situationally with technically literate and non-literate stakeholders to build and implement new features as required
• Regularly interact with global product and technical teams to develop and maintain an expert level understanding of the products
• Work with local sales/product and global product teams in order to design payment solutions that meet client requirements
• Liaise with the support organization to ensure key customer operational and support issues are managed effectively and the sales teams are adequately briefed on the issues
All About You
• Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or similar B.S. degree from an accredited college/university
• 3-5 years professional experience in a client facing product, consulting or technical support role
• Payment Industry experience:
o Strong credit card payments experience (card not present and card present)
o Understanding of card scheme rules for associations
o Understanding of operation of payment instrument types beyond credit desirable
• Experience supporting teams integrating API or similar web-based technologies into existing systems
• High attention to details, adaptable, executes with a sense of urgency and strong planning and organisational skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; is able to explain technical topics in simple terms; is able to think quickly and react to client-impacting situations
• Self-motivated and able to complete tasks with limited direction
• High level communication and interpersonal skills
• Focused on continuous improvement both personally and commercially
• Ability to travel up to 20%
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.