Manager, Process & Control, Discretionary Portfolio Management
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 15 Jul 18 2018-07-15
Leading the way in International Banking. We support the people and companies driving investment, trade and wealth creation across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. And our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise - here for good.
We are looking for an experienced professional to join the Process and Control, DPM team
The responsbilities of the role includes the following:
- Process and Controls - Day to Day process flow and controls.
- Documentation lead - Creation and updating of procedural documentation and process flows.
- Implementation support - supporting the end to end business model (DPM and Managed Investments (MI)).
- Operational Risk support - Assessment, establishment and maintenance of Breaches/KCI/KRI/CSTs.
The successful candidate would possess the following knowledge and skills:
- Market Knowledge: - awareness and understanding of the Discretionary Portfolio Management business. Sound knowledge across process, controls and operations in the remit.
- Process Management: - In depth knowledge of process management. Minimum experience of about 12+ years in handling similar process or operational functions.
- Stakeholder Management: - Capable team player with good communication (both written and verbal) skills which help complement the overall team.
- Governance, Oversight and Controls: - the ability to identify and assess the effectiveness of the bank's arrangements to deliver effective governance, oversight and controls in the business and, if necessary, oversee changes in these areas. An understanding of the risks facing the role.