* Assist to oversee daily operations and ensure client on-boarding are timely * Develop detailed project plans and budget, maintain documentation and track progress
Our Client provides a wide range of services to corporations, institutions and local investors, and is supported by branches worldwide and has a strong network of offices across the globe.
- Manage client communications and escalations during the on-boarding process
- Ensure excellent client satisfaction with entire on-boarding process
- Develop and drive on-boarding projects
- Review and implement processes to enhance client experience client on-boarding process
- Work with the team and departments to define client on-boarding processes and work flow changes
- Gather and prioritise process related issues and detailed business requirements for process roll outs and digitisation
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Working experience in project management / process improvement
- Skilled in problem solving, strategic thinking and results orientation
- Independent, self-motivated and a team player
- Proficient in MS Office applications
Besides attractive remuneration package, our Client offers opportunities to develop your potential and career growth within the organisation.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Breana Chua on +65 6541 9949.