Established commodities trader is looking to hire an experienced Risk Manager to join their growing team.
- Oversight of Risk Middle Office with respect to risk control & analysis, and providing independent validation of trades.
- Structure and develop risk framework for the organization to optimize business activities
- Independent source of documentation and valuation for hedge related derivative trades in relation to calculation of counterparty credit risk
- Oversight of Hedging & Procurement, and Portfolio Management activities
- Calculation of market risk positions for position monitoring vs limits
- Middle Office functions of independent trade confirmations & contract management for hedge related derivative trades
- Middle Office functions of independent trade validation and settlement of trades
- Monthly reporting of derivative positions for settlement and accounting
- Degree in a relevant discipline
- Min 5 years of related work experience
- Risk related experience with respect to market, credit, FX and enterprise risks
** Interested candidates, please kindly send your latest resume (in Word Doc format) to:
Rayner Kong Jenn-Rio (R1106978)
NOTE: ALL submitted resumes will be kept strictly confidential; we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For enquiries, you can contact Rayner Kong Jenn-Rio for a confidential discussion.
**All information would be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants would be notified.