- Permanent, Full time
- Mainstream Group Holdings Limited
- 18 Apr 18
Mainstream Group Holdings Limited (ASX: MAI) provides fund services underpinned by investment in people, processes and technology. We provide administration services to over 750 funds, more than 105,000 investors and assets in excess of AUD $133 billion. Globally we employ more than 220 people, with operations in Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, United States, Cayman Islands, Ireland, Isle of Man and Malta.
5 reasons to work
- Growing company with lots of opportunity for career progression and further promotion.
- Work directly with pre-eminent fund managers and industry leaders.
- Well regarded fund administration experts, from end to end.
- Central location with regular social events.
- Invaluable on-the-job learning and study support.
- Our Clients Come First
- Get it Right, First Time
- Prioritise People
- Be Solution Focused
- Work as One Team
- Overall operational responsibility for the transfer agency department.
- Provide team leadership, coaching and motivation to the team.
- Manage client relationships and ensure client satisfaction.
- Ensure all compliance requirements are met.
- Ensure all regulatory reporting obligations are met.
- Perform administration of services to our clients and ensure SLAs are met.
You will have a distinguished career in the fund administration industry and bring a mature leadership approach to the role. You will be experienced in building strong client relationships and possess strengths in problem solving, attention to detail and transfer agency expertise. Your previous successful leadership and team management roles in fund administration will see you excel in this role. Tertiary qualifications in a finance related degree and a strong understanding of regulatory and compliance obligations are essential, as well as a SME level of knowledge in transfer agency.