Manager / AVP – Financial Planning & Analysis (Banking)
- Permanent, Full time
- BeathChapman , EA Licence No: 16S8112
- 10 Dec 17 2017-12-10
• Exciting opportunity with a renowned Banking name in Singapore • Top notch training and career development • Excellent exposure across multiple business lines
Our client is a market-leading Bank in Singapore and is currently recruiting for their Finance team. The Finance team provides insights and analyses that help the bank make sound business decisions – whether in the areas of product development or customer profitability. The team also provides capital management, business planning, forecasting, and tax and accounting advisory services.
- Reporting of Daily Balance Sheet and P&L financials to management.
- Balance Sheet and P&L data analytics for the management.
- Participate in finance architecture program, and drive various tracks within the program.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to ensure timely and accurate provision of business information for management presentations.
- Participate in other projects to improve reporting processes/systems where required.
Required Skills and Experience
- Degree in Accountancy or Finance.
- Qualified Accountant with 5 to 8 years of experience, preferably in management reporting / financial control / product control in international banks or Banking audit in large accounting firms or other financial services firms.
- Experience with Oracle, Hyperion, PeopleSoft tools is an advantage (e.g. Power BI, PSGL, Smartiew, Qlikview, etc).
- Ability to solve problems effectively and creatively.
- Strong teamwork and shows enthusiasm, initiative and diligence.
- Self-starter and finisher with strong ability to multi-task.
- Enjoy working in a high pressure and challenging environment.
Interested candidates can forward their CVs in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number CY/APBL-724535/IA
Reg No. R1329079
BeathChapman Pte Ltd
Licence no. 16S8112