You will work with a team of professionals dedicated to promoting innovation and higher productivity at the work place.
Reporting to the Department Head and working within a team, you will
- initiate, manage and implement process improvement projects, process re-engineering projects and automation projects to streamline and automate end-to-end processes, in order to achieve improvement in productivity and efficiency, and reduction of costs and defects;
- assist departments to identify areas of improvement and form cross-functional project teams to implement solutions;
- facilitate end-to-end process mapping across departments to help identify process issues and resolve root causes that may not be apparent;
- design tools and work methods, and coordinate their usage across the Branch for standardization in approach, improvement in efficiency and enhancing the quality on the delivery of products and services to all the stakeholders;
- maintain documentation standards across the Branch and manage the Branch’s document retention process;
- assist the Head of Department in branch-wide initiatives, including any relevant training programs, to build a culture and mindset of continuous process improvement, innovation and customer focus.
Qualification and Experience:
- Candidates shall possess Good Bachelor’s or higher degree in a relevant discipline, preferably a Degree in a technical discipline;
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ working experience in related field, preferably in banking or financial services;
- Good knowledge of banking operations, processes and core banking systems;
- Proven ability in managing projects relating to service or business process re-design/re-engineering, and proven track record in business analysis, process re-design, measuring and managing key process indicators.