Market Outreach Coordinator - S&P Global Ratings
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- S&P Global
- 18 Aug 18 2018-08-18
Market Outreach Coordinator - S&P Global Ratings
The Role: Market Outreach Coordinator
The Location: Singapore
The Team/The Business: You will be part of the Market Outreach team within our Commercial organization at S&P Global Ratings.
The Impact: You will be responsible for organizing, enabling and driving market participant (investors etc.) engagement within the Analytical Practices. You will also be responsible for monitoring and reporting on market engagement activities and overseeing key performance indicators.
Implement engagement strategy
- Ensure that contacts databases (Salesforce.com) are kept up to date - assist in the clean-up and maintenance of the database - through the elimination of duplicate contact accounts, etc.
- Liaise with the Commercial (Market Outreach and Marketing) and Analytical teams to ensure market participant engagement lists (such as the investor value plan (IVP) lists) are continuously updated and maintained. This requires research into investor holdings, market influence, etc.
- Facilitate the execution of Outreach Plans for each market segment through operational support by working with Market Outreach and Analytical management, particularly the Practice Heads of Analytics & Research/Sector Specialists through various modes (e.g. face to face meetings, roundtables, phone calls, effective distribution of research, etc.)
- Manage incoming meeting requests - both Internal (e.g. from S&P analysts visiting from other S&P offices and Market Intelligence), and External (from investor and other market participants wanting to meet with our analysts, economists and GFIR team etc.). For each meeting request, must assess priority relevant to the Outreach Plan, solicit key topics/issuers of interest, and determine the appropriate S&P analysts who should participate. For proactive meetings, this will require identification of the appropriate contacts at target firms.
- Provide operational support to Analytical teams, including proactively managing travel schedules to optimize analysts' time (including when attending Issuer meetings), arranging meetings with market participants, analyzing data and information to create high-quality meeting packs (including agendas and investors tear sheets to prepare the analysts for these meetings)
- Ensure all engagements are submitted into appropriate systems for record and analysis
- Liaise with Commercial team (Events) on behalf of Analytical practices to ensure external events are planned, coordinated and managed
- Liaise with Commercial team on behalf of Analytical practices to centralize Salesforce-related platform feedback, perform user testing and ensure high-quality implementation of new deployments and processes
- Analyze meeting reports and recommend additional activities as necessary
- Participate in the Insights process by identifying actionable feedback
Monitor and report on delivery of engagement strategy
- Track analyst outreach activity through direct communication and online tools to ensure outreach plans are delivered
- Collate, analyze and report on metrics to Analytical leadership
- Take ownership of improving delivery of the outreach plan where appropriate
- Liaise with Commercial (Market Outreach) teams where necessary to ensure overall coverage of outreach plans is adequately delivered
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor Degree holder
- 2 years of experience marketing experience in the financial services/ financial institution industry
- Experience working in the capital markets and a strong understanding of the investor landscape
- Experience working within a regulated entity and sensitivity to working in a control environment
- Good working knowledge of SalesForce and internal & external investor databases such as eMAXX
- Ability to develop and become an expert on S&P's internal market engagement reporting tools - ensure it's being used to its full potential, and provide feedback on all future enhancements
- Capable of selecting appropriate alternative sources of information and utilizes them to evaluate situations and possible outcomes
- Be able to think critically and reach conclusions independently; Strong problem-solving and prioritization skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and orally
- Ability to deal with people at all levels within an organization
- Must display can-do and team player attitude
S&P Global Ratings
S&P Global Ratings is the world's leading provider of independent credit ratings. Our ratings are essential to driving growth, providing transparency and helping educate market participants so they can make decisions with confidence. We have more than 1 million credit ratings outstanding on government, corporate, financial sector and structured finance entities and securities. We offer an independent view of the market built on a unique combination of broad perspective and local insight. We provide our opinions and research about relative credit risk; market participants gain independent information to help support the growth of transparent, liquid debt markets worldwide.
S&P Global Ratings is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/ratings.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.