Exciting role in our dynamic Marketing function!
The Marketing team works closely with the Distribution teams in the areas of Brand, Communications, Digital, Events, Content and Public Relations.
Overview of Role
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the successful candidate will provide support in the areas of marketing communications for Schroders in South-East Asia.
The primary accountabilities for this role are described below. Regardless of background, the candidate will be a proactive, creative individual who is not afraid to roll up his / her sleeves in carrying out the role. He /she should also be able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Managing client events and seminars
- Handling general administrative duties
- Managing logistics of marketing literature and premiums, ensuring timely delivery and quality production, as well as managing inventories
- Coordinating production of statutory materials
- Updating marketing literature, such as brochures and presentation slides, ensuring that they are accurate and conform to corporate identity guidelines
- Managing digital marketing automation tools
- Creating content for various marketing channels such as social media and email, and analysing content effectiveness
- Supporting the team in other ad-hoc areas such as generating of marketing and PR ideas
- Basic investment knowledge
- Superior oral and written communication skills; proficient in both English and Mandarin
- Strong creative skills, with an eye for design
- Strong multi-tasking abilities
- Strong organisational skills, with an attention to detail
- Good digital knowledge and skills