Our client is looking for a candidate who can work to strategize, implement, and refine end-to-end Enterprise Marketing activity for Application Platform within the APAC Region. Responsibilities
- Work with stakeholders to input into the Enterprise marketing strategy for APAC, and monitor goals and performance through the year.
- Execute Enterprise and Account Based Marketing campaigns - Develop and implement end-to-end multi-channel activities to engage prospects across APAC including vertical marketing, 121 activities and programmatic campaigns.
- Events & Campaigns - Execute events and participate in relevant industry events and market awareness activities, source and adapt content, manage webinars, direct mailers, paid media campaigns etc.
- Execute marketing programs working in close cooperation with regional and global Marketing teams as well as marketing agencies, and apply best practices for B2B marketing acquisition.
- Analyse impact of marketing programs to achieve business targets on customer acquisition and growth while optimizing investment (through SFDC and other reports). Proactively review reports and suggest course correction if required.
- Manage multiple stakeholders across APAC markets and the central Marketing team.
- Work with Partners in developing ABM targeted plays.
- Monitor budgets for all marketing activities and support sales teams on ad-hoc projects.
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience).
- Over 8 years of relevant B2B marketing.
- Experience in Enterprise marketing, particularly in technology will be a plus.
- Good understanding of APAC markets.
- MBA or Master's degree a plus.
- Outstanding execution and problem-solving and analytical skills, resourcefulness, and attention to detail.
- Excellent stakeholder management and interpersonal skills, ability to engage directly with stakeholders at all levels.
- Illustrated track record working across complex cross-functional environments with demonstrated ability to make strategic decisions that drive business impact.
- Knowledge of SFDC and Marketing automation highly regarded.