Markets/Investment Bank - Internal Audit
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Black Swan Group
- 16 Jul 18 2018-07-16
Senior internal audit position with an established bank. The role will focus on auditing the treasury and investment banking business and related support functions.
The organisation offers you the chance to:
- Carry out audit assignments according to timeline, budget and required standard for the Treasury and Investment Banking Segment
- Assess the front office, back office, risk management, product control and regulatory compliance functions and ensure timely reporting/filing of audit findings to higher management.
- Ensure audit work is completed and recorded in accordance with Group requirements and KPIs.
- Track and review the implementation of audit recommendations to ensure findings are rectified.
- Audit or Compliance experience from the treasury, markets or investment banking sector
- Professional qualifications, such as CIA, CPA, CFA, FRM
- Candidates who are able to travel preferred
- Experience liaising with various stakeholders across business lines
- Good at building relationships and credibility
To discuss in more details and obtain further information please contact Shingo Wong on email@example.com or call 6678 6859
EA Registration Number R1545180. Licence Number – 16S8139
Black Swan Group is an award winning global corporate governance recruitment firm who launched here in Singapore in early 2014. We have developed a reputation for finding exceptional talent and matching them with exciting and unique opportunities. Initially founded in London in 2010 we now have 4 offices globally in London, Singapore, Hong Kong and Sydney supporting clients across the entire spectrum of financial services businesses.