Our Client is a Top Tier International Securities Firm with a RMO-license, headquartered in the U.S. with growing presence in Europe/EMEA and Asia. They have an exceptional track record and are well renowned in the industry for their contributions and customer services. We are hiring a senior Markets Compliance Candidate with over 10+ years experience with a mature outlook who can work with senior stakeholders and various departments. This role will seek to drive business strategy for Asia from a compliance perspective and ensure long term business performance Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)
Role & Responsibilities of Markets Compliance Director, Asia-Lead:
- Be the Head of Compliance for Asia, and senior member of the Global Compliance team
- Represent the business in meetings with industry bodies, MAS etc.
- Provide support and guidance to other business units
- Provide compliance advisory on relevant regulatory matters
- Provide advisory to business on compliance and conduct related matters
- To develop controls and procedures to ensure and maintain compliance with relevant regulations
- To provide assistance in any specific or general way to the work of the global compliance team
- Effectively work alongside internal and external stakeholders
Skills & Requirements of the Markets Compliance Director, Asia-Lead:
- At least 10 years of significant compliance experience, preferably in financial services or financial markets or equivalent in a similarly regulated environment
- Ability to manage and deal with regulators on a direct basis, experience of face to face meetings.
- People management skills to interact and manage with internal stakeholders of all levels.
- FX knowledge and experience
- Self-starter, Agile and ability to work independently in a dynamic environment