- Up to SGD60000.0 per annum
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 15 Feb 18
Master Documentation Legal Negotiator
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Up to SGD60000.0 per annum
- Job Type: Full time
Master Documentation Legal NegotiatorLeading the way in International Banking. We support the people and companies driving investment, trade and wealth creation across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. And our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise - here for good. See our Brand and Values
* Responsible for all Master Documentation Negotiation for key strategic clients, including ISDA, CSA, GMRA, GMSLA, ISDA/FIA Client Cleared OTC Derivatives Addendum and Intermediation/Prime Brokerage Agreements.
* Create draft documentation using approved templates as requested and as required to support the global trading activities of SCB.
* Ensure adherence to the Banks documentation policies.
* Ensure the integrity of records by performing essential control functions (e.g., verification check in iCDMS; Four eyes check upon execution).
* To handle enquiries from customer both internally and externally.
* Ensure control and audit requirements are adhered to.
* Continuous review of all daily processes to improve the service provided and enhance controls.
* Assist with regularity reform projects, including repapering of margin reform compliant IM/VM CSAs.
* Negotiating and drafting bespoke and vanilla master agreements.
* Provide timely review of all ongoing documentation, following up outstanding files and documents - escalating items to senior management and relevant stakeholder, as required.
* Ensuring quality service standards to both internal and external customers and to maintain consistency of approach.
* Work closely with front office and credit to ensure all appropriate documentation is obtained/maintained.
* Maintain accuracy and update documentation and data storage system, iCDMS.
* Perform four eyes checks and complete pre execution checklist.
* Adhere to control and audit requirements by following the User's Guide and DOI's.
* Reinforce the Bank culture by collaborating with Credit/ Compliance and other appropriate areas to manage and deal with issues effectively.
* Support Here for Good
* Business Line
* Legal & Compliance
* Credit/ Traded Credit Risk Management
* Credit Documentation Unit
* Collateral Management
* Markets Operations Documentation (FMPlatform Data)
* CRC Operations
* Legal Counsel
* The Bank's clients
* Professional and Regulatory bodies
* Knowledge of the Bank's policies and procedures in relation to Financial Markets documentation.
* Thorough understanding of the ISDA documentation framework.
* Understanding of other documentation relating to developing businesses in the Bank, i.e. GMRA, GMSLA, LME, etc.
* Familiarity with other departments roles and relationships within the banking organisation.
* Understanding of the diverse SCB culture given the global nature of the products and customer base.
* The ability to handle pressure and conflicting priorities.
* Knowledge of all new regulatory developments.
If you're a bright mind with big ambitions, we'll actively encourage you to fulfil your potential. Thanks to our rich and varied international footprint, we can offer exciting opportunities working across different countries and cultures. Apply Now and take the next step in fulfilling your potential.