Member, SC Ventures (Platform Utility)
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 24 May 18 2018-05-24
Leading the way in International Banking. We support the people and companies driving investment, trade and wealth creation across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. And our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise - here for good. See our Brand and Values
We are currently looking for Member, SC Ventures (Platform Utility)
Project management lead for Platform Utility Banking venture through:
- Interaction and proposition co-creation with key platform players and other external parties
- Development of project plan, tracking and governance management (PSCs, PWGs…etc)
- Lead the effort with countries and platform partners to understand the new developments in the market including regulatory changes and continuously review the global product standard in platform retail model to ensure that new developments, changes including best practices are embedded into the global product standard and made available to all relevant countries globally. Thus ensure we understand, explore & build once and implement globally.
- Lead the definition of requirements for new products/features/CVPs and work with CIO to ensure that the same is built once as a standard and implemented globally.
Talent Identification and Development
- Identify next wave of required talent for Platform Utility Venture and build out effective product management function across all relevant markets
We are committed to building a culture that fosters a diverse and inclusive environment that's free from bias, where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution. This is just one of our values that is expressed in our brand promise - here for good. Apply Now...