Merchant Operations Analyst
About five years ago, three brilliant minds had an idea. This idea came from a belief in the potential of blockchain technology, and a desire to build global financial services that transition the world from old money to programmable money.
They were inspired. They were fearless. They took the plunge and TenX was launched.
At TenX, we believe that our people are our greatest assets and are at the heart of everything we do. We value innovation, taking initiative and being open to learning. We keep a strong focus on the outcome and always do the right thing even when no one is watching.
TenX is by the people, for the people. Dive deep with us! As a Merchant Operations Analyst, you will...
Requirements You are good at:
- Perform daily settlement of TenX sales to our customers
- Identify anomalous, inconsistent or incorrect data between systems
- Identify and escalate suspicious or fraudulent transactions for Risk/Fraud investigation
- Validate and verify billing data provided by our partners; process merchant/customer disputes
- Serve as subject matter expert on capabilities for merchant payment options and acquisition
We need you to have:
- Working with data and conscientious about quality and timeliness
- Finding out anomalies and ensuring correction is done or resolution is reached
- Working with people at different levels and in an unstructured environment
We would love for you to have:
- At least 3 years of experience in reconciliation, settlements and chargeback processing
- At least 2 years of experience in the card payments industry.
- Knowledge of cards transaction flow
- Interest in cryptocurrencies
- Aptitude and attitude to learn
Benefits You can expect:
- Qualifications in Compliance, AML, Risk or Financial Operations.
- Experience in growth-stage startups
- Working knowledge of using SQL or Python
- Team: Intelligent and collaborative colleagues committed to achieving our vision. We are also fun-loving, friendly, and love some idle chit chat by our snack bar.
- Space: Super rad environment, fully stocked pantry, daily catered lunches, social and work events. Did I mention well-stocked snack bar?
- Days: Flexible working hours to suit your schedule and uncapped paid vacation days
- Health: One of the best medical insurance coverage in the market for you and your dependent(s)
- Tech: A new MacBook Air/Pro, TenX Card, TenX Ledger Nano S