MetricStream Business Architect
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 13 Aug 18 2018-08-13
Leading the way in International Banking. We support the people and companies driving investment, trade and wealth creation across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. And our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise - here for good. See our Brand and Values
The COO Business Services & Controls team requires a MetricStream Business Architect to act as a solution lead for it's strategic MetricStream initiatives, including areas such as Operational Continuity in Resolution (OCIR), Business Continuity Management (BCM), IT Service Continuity Management (ITSCM), and Information and Cyber Security Transformation and Remediation Programme (ICS TRP). The remit of this role includes cross-bank projects that require coordinated changes front to back across the organisation, typically to tight regulatory deadlines.
This is a key position with exposure to senior Business, COO, ITO, Risk, and Compliance stakeholders to deliver regulatory obligations and facilitate greater transparency on the bank's ongoing Cyber risk remediation efforts.
The successful candidate will be an experienced project manager and senior business analyst with a strong track record in delivering multiple concurrent, complex projects typically found in the ITO domain, with an emphasis on regulatory remediation efforts as well strategic data sourcing, enrichment and visualization/reporting.
The successful candidate is expected to:
* Act as Architect and SME of the highly inter-connected data set and applicable workflows within MetricStream's OCIR and Continuity Management modules
* Manage product backlog and define release deliverables
* Undertake requirement elicitation with stakeholders/end users and turn into formal documentation aligned to the banks SDF standards
* Perform AS-IS/TO-BE process mapping
* Partner with the delivery teams to ensure solution definition meets requirements and is delivered with accuracy and quality
* Define clear Test scenarios / exit criteria and engage testing team well ahead to drive the quality of testing.
* Be involved in the change management governance process to ensure that there is a smooth transition from Project to BAU
* Coordinate between business stakeholders and technology delivery teams to deliver solutions to tight timescales
Key Roles and Responsibilities
* Responsible for delivery of the strategic alignment between the OCIR Service Catalogue and the relevant BCM and ITSCM modules in MetricStream, with key focus on Business Impact Assessments (BIAs) to enable ICS TRP dependencies
* Own and maintain the MetricStream Product Backlog for OCIR, BCM and ITSCM, including resource prioritization across various stakeholders with competing timelines
* Represent OCIR, BCM, and ITSCM at all applicable cross-functional Working Groups as Architect of the data model and relevant workflows in MetricStream
* Own and manage the plan, RAID logs, resourcing and timescales throughout the delivery lifecycle
* Advocate delivery excellence, minimising delivery risk
* Follow the bank's project methodology and drive enhancements to it, where appropriate
* Build relationships with key stakeholders: Business, Fellow Change leaders inside and outside of COO, ITO and Risk
* Timely and clear communications to the stakeholder community
Qualifications and Skills
* Experience with owning a technology solution front-to-back, preferably with a fully-customized solution rather out-of-box vendor solutions
* Experience with Continuity Management in the Business and/or IT domains, applicable Cyber risk and remediation background preferred
* Knowledge of Recovery and Resolution Planning regulations and applicability to the bank preferred
* Highly motivated individuals with a strong track record of achievement, leadership and high-performance drive, especially with similar previous roles in Banking.
* A team player and enjoy interacting with people of all levels in a multicultural environment.
* Able to creatively apply analytical solutions to business problems and can think out of the box in adapting to changes.
* Ability to work under constant pressure to tight deadlines and deliver high quality output.
* Documentation - BRD/FSD/Product Backlog/User Stories/Data Model/Test Strategy/Project Plan etc.
* Report Types - Requirement Matrix/Gap Analysis/Problem Analysis/Business Case, etc.
* Process/Data Modelling - 'As Is'/'To Be', Visio/ Etc.
* System Delivery Methodologies - Waterfall SDLC , Agile , Scrum etc.
* Strong data analysis skills using Excel, Microstrategy or Tableau.
* Proven problem solving skills
* Stakeholder Management / Analysis
* Presentation Skills - Data Story telling using visualisations is must
* Soft Skills - Communication/Negotiation/Relationship Building/Influencing
We are committed to building a culture that fosters a diverse and inclusive environment that's free from bias, where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution. This is just one of our values that is expressed in our brand promise - here for good. Apply Now...