Middle Office- Analyst / Associate
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Charterhouse Partnership Singapore , EA Licence No: 13C6338
- 19 Mar 18 2018-03-19
Our client, a global bank is looking to hire a Middle Office professional to lead various projects driving global system / performance enhancement. This is an exciting opportunity to work as a key Middle Office representative in delivering business enablement, client experience, robust trade lifecycle management and performance analytics.
You will lead the design and implementation within the Middle Office space to onboard Sabre trade replication/ pricing. He/ She will act as the single point of contact for FX products and market data related queries.
You are expected to drive and manage discussion with key internal stakeholders on implementation of system/process enhancements. You will also establish governance procedures or processes around detection and resolution of exception scenarios.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor qualified
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- MUST have good experience in FM Products particularly FXRCC derivatives
- MUST have sound knowledge in FM process flow (end to end)
- Demonstrated track record in managing Global and Regional stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently and in a team
Please contact Angelica DY at 64355607 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion
EA License No: 13C6338 | Registration No. R1110125
Only successful candidates will be notified.