A Top Tier Investment Bank is currently looking for a Prime Brokerage Middle Office (Analyst) to join their team. Our client offers competitive remuneration. The successful applicant will join the IB Middle Office team to handle client’s query on trade instructions, settlement status, fail managements and etc.
Overall purpose of role
·Clients’ query management on trade instructions, settlement status, fail managements and other ad-hoc queries on market conventions, market practice, local market/regulatory changes etc.
- Client Reporting
- Reflect function specific requirements to project teams for firm wide/market wide initiatives and changes
- Liaise with multiple internal parties to monitor, escalate and resolve issues for smooth operations for clients’ trades
- Performing / supporting the trade capture process of importing and allocating client executed trades on the following asset class - equity and equity link securities, fixed income and repo transactions
- Improving STP rates by ensuring up to date and accurate client-broker mappings are performed
- Requesting static data setup/maintenance as required in prime capture and settlement systems
- Be responsible for accurate fails management by ensuring good settlement practices and timely intervention due to system issues and/or non STP processes through collaboration with Settlement Teams
- Providing support to the set up of new client accounts being on boarded and new product initiatives
- Participating in Projects and UATs for new products / clients trading in new market(s)
Stakeholder Management and Leadership
- Be a reliable source of information and point of contact for Prime Clients and providing timely response to queries / assistance in resolutions to trade matching and settlement
- Taking initiative to build strong partnerships with Global Prime Teams in driving service excellence and problem resolutions. This includes Sales and Trading, Client Service Reps, Execution / Financing Middle Offices and various Infrastructure and Utility Teams within the firm
- Ability to demonstrates ownerships and accountability to exceptions management and service deliveries to both external and internal stakeholders of Prime Business
Decision-making and Problem Solving
- Proposing solutions and making sound decisions that are commercially viable and aligned with business strategies and values
- Ability to utilize resources that are make readily available among the global teams within the firm in driving solutions/efficiencies
- Risk and Control: Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Policies and Policy Standards
Risk and Control Objective
- Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Policies and Policy Standards
- Strong risk background / culture and is able to identify problems and resolve, before the risk occurs.
- Ability to implement Risk Self Assessment and ensure compliance with all Regulations
- Detail-orientated in order to avoid, eliminate and mitigate risk.
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of the operational front to back procedures that support your specific function and products
- Ability to implement excellent risk metrics to ensure the RTB process is tracked and monitored successfully.
- University Degree (Banking/Finance preferred but not mandatory)
- High level of client service and problem solving skills
- Good settlement experience and knowledge of various settlements markets / processes preferred but not mandatory
- Understanding of front to back trades flows across systems preferred but not mandatory
- Details oriented and strong analytical skills
- Confident and articulate self-starter
- Ability to drive through change and improve processes
Interested candidates please email your CV in Word Format to Emily.firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1439496