Middle officer, Soft commodity trading
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Ambition Singapore , EA Licence No: 10C5117
- 05 Mar 18 2018-03-05
Our client is a Global trading firm with strong presence in Asia. Due to their significant growth in Asia, they are looking to hire a new Middle officer for their Grains Trading department to be based in Singapore.
You will help to update Daily Commodity market performance and movement that affects the trading positions and to preparing Mark-to-Market Prices into trade management system. Monitoring and reviewing daily trade/trade reconciliation performed by trading team in Singapore and generating Daily Mark-to-Market report for P&L. You will help to prepare Weekly review on the Commodity's P&L and to prepare Monthly Commentaries on the Commodity's performance. Successful candidate will work closely with members from other divisions of the company such as Trading, Pricing, Execution and/or Accounting etc. to support the business.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Working experience in product control or risk management function within commodity trading area.
* Strong in Excel and Microsoft office suite in general
* Positive working attitude with initiative and attention to details is required.
* Good communications and interpersonal skills
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please forward a copy of your full CV to Lester.firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1112853