Experience in L2 / L3 support in a Production Support group in a high availability / mission critical environment. Skill Sets : Oracle, IBM MQ Series, ANSI C, Unix Korn Shell programming, Solaris platform/Linux, Veritas Clustering/Data Guard.
- Manage day to day issues including daily health checks of applications and processes, working closely with end users, development staff and Infrastructure teams, to prioritize and resolve and/or mitigate outages.
- Monitor production activities/processes to ensure timely and effective reporting, tracking, follow-up and communication of problems to internal and external clients, technical resources, and executives.
- Implement continuous process improvement, including but not limited to, policy, procedures, and production monitoring.
- Help in identifying, coordinating, and implementing initiatives/projects and activities that create efficiencies and optimize technical processing
- Develop and maintain relationships with technical staff, end users and clients.
- Carefully evaluate alternative risks and solutions before taking action to provide timely resolution.
- Demonstrate creativity, innovation and high performance.
Must have :-
- Experience in L2 / L3 support in a Production Support group in a high availability / mission critical environment.
- Experience and knowledge with Oracle, IBM MQ Series will be big advantage
- Hands on/troubleshooting experience in ANSI C and Unix Korn Shell programming.
- Experience on middleware messaging standards, tools and monitoring tools.
- Working experience on Solaris platform/Linux./ Veritas Clustering/Data Guard is highly preferred