Mobile Application Developer (1 Year Contract)
An Application Developer is responsible to,
- Design and develop applications to improve and support the business operations
- Investigate, troubleshoot and rectify issues by developing scripts, SQL queries
- Work closely and collaborate with the Business Analysts and Quality Engineers/application testers for user stories elaboration, test automation, bug fixes etc.
- Work with the deployment team on setting up continuous integration, build and release automation
- Support the operations team in post-implementation issues
- Spearhead and champion agile technical practices such as test driven development, pair programming and refactoring
- Tertiary Qualification in Information Security, Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering (Computing/Telecommunication) or equivalent
- Minimally 3-5 years of relevant working experience
- Possess relevant software development certifications, e.g. Microsoft Certified Solution Developer for Dynamics or equivalent
- Certified Software Testing Professional and/or Certified Software Quality Analyst or an equivalent certification will be an added advantage
- Good understanding of waterfall or Agile methodology is preferred
- Demonstrate programming language (eg. Mobile) and knowledge of automated software testing methodologies such as unit testing, integration testing, functional testing, test driven development (TDD) and behaviour driven development (BDD)
- Strong client and project management abilities coupled with excellent communication, written, analytical, organisational and problem-solving skills
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by KPMG Talent Acquisition team and personal collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.