- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 21 Nov 17
Mobile & Server-end Developer
Mobile & Server-end Developer• Design high-volume and low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-reusable codes and libraries of banking application systems.
• Perform development (coding and debugging) for client applications (web, mobile, or desktop-applications) to server-end applications including database table creation and stored procedures scripting.
• Provide support to SIT and UAT, investigate and resolve technical issues reported in projects.
• Conduct system and performance review, application vulnerability resolution and manage software release control management.
• Plan and commission production system implementation.
• Develop and review technical documents and other project related documents.
• Provide thought leadership within own area of responsibility.
• Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting.
• Report to System Delivery Technical Leads and/or IT Project Managers.
• Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or related degree.
• Possesses minimal 3-5 years of relevant system development experience, preferably in financial industry or banking.
• Strong technical knowledge and working experience in Oracle and MS SQL Databases.
• Experienced in at least 3 large scale Software Development projects, preferably experience in Agile software development methodology.
• Self-motivated and possess drive, and ability to work independently as well as a good team player.
• Strong in analytical, communications and interpersonal skills.