Motion Graphics Designer, Singapore
What is it about in one line?
Join us as a Motion Graphics Designer to bring creative ideas to life for YouTrip, the fastest growing FinTech startup built for travellers in Singapore. Sounds interesting? Here's more about us
Officially launched in August 2018, YouTrip ( www.you.co ) lets travellers spend worldwide with the best rates every day in 150+ currencies and no fees. Ever. YouTrip is developed and operated by You Technologies Group, a regional financial technology startup based in Singapore and Hong Kong, in collaboration with Mastercard.
We look for people who are entrepreneurial and demonstrate curiosity and creativity. In return, we offer an environment that encourages learning, sharing and pushing the boundaries.
As the Motion Graphics Designer with YouTrip, you will be creating multimedia motion graphics that excite and engage young travellers to explore the world with YouTrip. This is a full-time position. You will
- Bring YouTrip's creative and product visuals to life with enticing motion design to engage audiences.
- Be responsible for crafting and managing high quality graphics treatments and styles across various digital channels (e.g social media, digital ad banners, digital billboards).
- Conceptualise and execute motion graphics including animations, live video editing, typography, music and voice overs.
- Continuously push the creative boundaries and to test new formats with a focus on performance.
What can you expect from us?
- A visual story-teller - you value creative excellence and can independently translate concepts into motion. You should possess a competitive portfolio of 1-3 years industry experience that demonstrates your design process and technical mastery.
- A technical master - You are proficient in the latest motion graphics programs (Adobe After Effects, Cinema 4D, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premier Pro); any additional graphic software knowledge is a bonus.
- Digitally savvy - You are familiar with trending content and digital styling tools for 2D and 3D animation.
- A fearless self-starter - You are not afraid to suggest and implement new ideas to enhance the visual representation of the YouTrip brand.
- A free hand to innovate and continuously develop new ideas & concepts.
- Direct report to Brand Manager in Singapore and be part of the dynamic Marketing team.
- Access to a deep bench of technical and business experts to work together.
- Multicultural and vibrant work environment in the CBD.
- Working with an entrepreneurial team of people in Singapore, Thailand, and Hong Kong.