Multi Asset Investment Associate
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries. Department Profile
The Global-Balanced Risk Control (GBaR) team manages over US$25bn (as of August 2021) in risk-targeting strategies, following a top-down asset allocation process that has been in place since 2009. There is now an opportunity for an investment analyst to join the team in Singapore. Key area of responsibly include:
- Conduct investment research related to major asset classes (Equities, Government bonds, Credit, FX and commodities) and investment themes.
- Assist senior team members with ad-hoc investment analysis.
- Help build out models and asset-class/macro databases to support the research process.
- Maintain and update analytical tools and research chart-packs.
- Support portfolio management activities such as portfolio rebalancing, trade implementation, exposure monitoring and preparing client communication.
- Help develop compelling presentation materials to explain the team’s investment strategy views and latest ideas.
- Assist the Portfolio Specialist team with client enquiries and the compiling of marketing materials.