Leading multi strategy fund are looking to hire a quant strategies portfolio manager who will manage the portfolio of financial assets on behalf of the firm.
- Construct proprietary algorithms designed to capture alpha by applying research models derived from mathematical and statistical computations
- Work closely with analysts, developers and traders to ensure trading strategies are executed correctly
- Excellent investment track record with defined risk framework and parameters
- Expertise in alpha research and modelling, portfolio construction, optimization, risk management and trade execution
- At least 2 years of experience with responsibilities of developing and executing systematic approaches to trading a defined universe of financial products.
- You will be based in Singapore.
Please send a PDF resume to firstname.lastname@example.org