Murex Front Office Analyst (Group Operations & Technology)
1. Work closely with Treasury Front Office business to design and build pricing and booking capabilities in Murex system.
2. Design, and prototype product templates to integrate with valuations and risk measures to other treasury systems
3. Ability to analyze and understand product requirements and offer solutions to the product sponsor and support partners to facilitate product rollouts.
4. Partner with external vendors and internal teams to access the best available technology/framework and identify suitable solutions to meet business needs.
5. Participate with internal business partners on cross functional projects to provide STP solutions for pricing, distribution and execution capabilities.
6. Anchor and contribute to key streams in Treasury and Market Risk's strategic projects during for the full life cycle of the project.
7. Continuously seek opportunities to improve the service offered to the business unit.
1. 8 + years of total IT experience and 4+ years of experience in Murex system in FO Module in MX 2.11 and Mx 3.1 Platforms
2. A strong analytical and logical approach to problem solving and system development.
3. Experience in Upgrade or migration projects.
4. Design, build and troubleshooting skills for Murex E-tradepad, FDI, pricing templates and rights, pre-trade rules and consistency templates required.
5. Experience with Simulation views configuration for PnL and Risk views and Front Office related modules.
6. Familiarity with FX, Equity and Credit Derivative products with a basic understanding of the models to price these products.
7. Knowledge on Linux os language and Oracle SQL language is desirable.
8. Experience working on upgrade projects for Murex is preferred.
9. Understanding of Fenics and Dealhub is preferred.
10. Proficient in the Microsoft office suite of products