NTPA L2 Support
To provide Second level investigative support for all applications that Mainframe Application support team is handling. Provide on-site and dial-in support as required in solving application issues.
- Able to run production incident life cycle, performing root-cause analysis and follow through till resolution co-coordinating with Development and Infrastructure teams; Should be an excellent communicator with demonstrable ability to work across teams and with management.
- Develop expertise in key Operations applications and provide on-the-ground assistance for all projects for the Operations IT teams.
- You will become a part of development & support teams undertaking design, coding, testing and implementation for in-house Operations Cash Securities systems.
- You will co-ordinate with infrastructure and other development/support teams on periodic power down activities, infrastructure upgrades and Disaster Recovery Testing.
- You will co-ordinate implementation of audit and compliance requirements for Group Operations Solution Delivery (GOSD) applications.
- You will be responsible for establishing and driving Service Improvement Plans as required.
- You have a Bachelors/Master's degree in Information Technology/ Computer Science.
- You have 5+ years of application support experience.
- You have deep knowledge of Cash Securities functions within Investment Banking.
- You are a fast learner with excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- You are able to develop a team.
- You have exposure in handling vendor service.
- You are well versed in these technologies - Mainframe z/OS, CICS, DB2, JCL, COBOL / Business Objects.
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certified
- ITIL V3 certified in core areas like OSA and CSI is an added advantage.