- Contract, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Singapore
- 18 Nov 18
I am currently working with a Global bank and they are looking for a .Net Developer.
You would be working closely with users, Business Analysts and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions.
Role: .Net Developer 1 year renewable contract
- Design, develop, test, and implement applications and customizations to improve service capabilities by studying user requirements, content needs, data usage and processes; conferring with relevant stakeholders to achieve proper design
- Produce required SDLC artefacts, including specification documents, layouts, diagrams and manuals.
- Effectively utilize experience and judgement to accomplish goals.
Qualifications & Experiences:
Must be conceptually and empirically versed in:
- CSS / MVC / LINQ / WebAPI
- nHibernate / Entity Framework / XAML
- IIS management and configuration
- MS SQL Query and management
- OOAD / Object-Oriented Programming concepts
Below skills are advantageous:
- Experience in full SDLC
- Strong logic / math / algorithmic / troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrable independence and willingness to work hard and be a team player
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Bachelor degree in computing or relevant field
- At least 3-4 years of relevant experience