Antaes is looking for a .Net Developer to join our IT Business Unit in Singapore.
Antaes Consulting is a strategy and technology consulting firm that supports its clients in the fields of Information Systems Management, Industrial Engineering & Expertise, and Optimized Organizational Performance.
Our mission is to support our customers’ performance by providing them with optimized organizational solutions and appropriate technologies.
As a key player in the Swiss and international markets, Antaes has developed partnerships with the economic leaders of Switzerland, France, and Asia (Singapore). Today, we have more than 200 consultants who convey our values and passion for technology and consulting to our customers.
Antaes places people at the heart of the strategy, with a view to building loyalty and trust with our teams of consultants and our partners. Looking for a long-term collaboration, we place ethics, transparency, and excellence as core values of our politics.
We are looking for passionate and qualified senior consultants to join our team and contribute to the development of our company.
Being a consultant at Antaes Consulting:
- A dynamic team with a start-up spirit
- Constant support and career guidance
- Monthly activities to get new contacts
- Regular challenges to contribute to the development of the company
- Special dedicated events (Winter & Summer Events…)
- Contribute to IT projects in the banking industry for Antaes clients
- Deliver high quality fully tested code according to specifications
- Maintain a high standard of delivery quality
- Interact with business analysts in order to provide business focused solutions
- Interact with architects to ensure good design and code quality
- Elaborate Project Documentations (Design documents, Deployment guide, Release notes)
- Follow the user acceptance test and coordinate the prioritization with project manager
- Apply configuration management plan
- Diagnose & resolve application/configuration/code level technical issues
- Support applications in production - analyze and resolve issues as they arise
- Contribute to the promotion of Antaes services on top of assistance provided to clients
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- 3+ years of professional development experiences as a .Net developer with browser-based Web applications
- Proficient in modern web front end development using JQuery/Angular or React framework
- Proven experience in creating responsive web sites using Bootstrap framework
- Strong understanding of UIX, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards
- Good working experience in IIS, Enterprise Library and T-SQL Stored Procedures.
- Basic knowledge of SDLC methodology
- Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written.
- Strong analytical and product management skills required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, managers, subject matter experts and technical teams.
- Singaporeans and PRs will only be considered