- Competitive Salary Package & Benefits
- Permanent, Full time
- BGC Partners (Singapore) Limited.
- 25 Sep 17
This is an exciting opportunity for Network Analysts to join a Global IT team to take ownership of daily and ongoing regional network projects. This role is primarily responsible for providing first and second line technical support, maintenance and monitoring of highly available global financial network services.
- Monitor global network infrastructure and ensure network availability is maintained
- Contribute to Root Cause Analysis for customer/internal outages and recommend resolutions
- Document infrastructure procedures for internal support
- Prioritize workload to ensure service and project delivery targets are achieved
- Review new network designs and changes to ensure that they meet Operational Acceptance Criteria and are supportable
- Monitor and maintain accuracy of network documentation
- Update design documentation for internal and customer support
- Contribute to Continuous Service Improvement (i.e.: ensure persistent problems are diagnosed and resolved)
- Support after hour and weekend on-call duties for global trading and office support
Requirements / Qualifications:
- 5+ years IT network support experience (preferably in a high availability financial trading environment)
- Excellent communications in English
- CCNA or equivalent (excellent experience with Cisco CatOs and IOS Fundamentals)
- JNCIA-Junos certification (experienced using Junos OS Fundamentals)
- Experienced with Routing Protocols (EIGRP, OSPF and BGP)
- Evidence of working within multi- team (regional or global team exposure is a plus)
- Experienced in working in a multi-vendor infrastructure and SLA driven environment
All data collected will be treated strictly confidential and used for recruitment purpose only. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
BGC Partners (Singapore) Limited
BGC Partners, Inc. (NASDAQ: BGCP) is one of the world’s leading inter-dealer brokers, providing worldwide integrated voice and electronic services to wholesale market participants. We offer a full range of brokerage services globally across fixed income, rates, foreign exchange, equity derivatives, credit derivatives, futures and structured product markets.
Formed in 2004, BGC was as a spun off from Cantor Fitzgerald’s global voice brokerage business. As we expand rapidly within the Asia-Pacific region, we are seeking suitably qualified professionals to fill the following position in our Hong Kong office.