Line of Service
Internal Firm Services Industry/Sector
Not Applicable Specialism
IFS - Information Technology (IT) Management Level
Senior Associate Job Description & Summary
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. You'll focus on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing both client and internal facing applications within PwC, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for the Firm to drive strategic business growth.
Our Enterprise Infrastructure team helps PwC develop a competitive advantage through defining our technology objectives, assessing solution options, and devising architectural solutions that help us achieve both strategic goals and meet operational requirements. As a part of our team, you'll help build software and design data platforms, manage large volumes of data, develop compliance procedures for data management, and continually research new technologies to drive innovation and sustainable change.
- The successful candidate will be working with a team of network engineers to deliver network infrastructure support in a fast-paced and demanding environment, including implementation of various technical solutions to meet firm's requirements including budgets and timelines.
- Duties include:
- Supporting the firm's network infrastructure system, reviewing IT policies and procedures to ensure effective IT process controls.
- Implementing, maintaining and supporting networks infrastructure such as LAN, WAN, wifi, VoIP, firewall and other network related solutions.
- Communicating control deficiencies and making recommendations to management for improvement.
- Assisting in the annual audit planning and execution of audit assignments, IT administrations and perform other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years' working experience in IT Security area, preference will be given to those with the relevance certification such as CCNA, CCNP, CCNA, CIA, CISA, CISSP, etc
- Experience in managing Cisco infrastructure (Cisco routers, switches, WLC, Prime, ISE, CMX)
- Experience with one or more of the following preferred - Palo Alto, Cisco ASA & Cisco ASA firewalls
- Independent with good inter-personal skills and a team player
- Candidate must be customer-focused and possess strong interpersonal and communication skills in written and spoken English
- Ability to maintain professional poise under pressure
- Ability to act as a resource and handle highest level of escalation
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements Available for Work Visa Sponsorship? Government Clearance Required? Job Posting End Date