Network Engineer (12 Months Contract)
- Contract, Full time
- Hydrogen Group
- 18 Nov 17 2017-11-18
An established global technology firm is seeking a potential individual who has sound expertise and understanding of Network Engineering, offering an opportunity to play a vital role in an established team covering all aspects of Technology, Network Implementation, Setup and Configuration projects, and fast track his/her career in a highly professional and leadership-oriented platform.
- 5 Years of Network Engineering Experience
- Bachelor's Degree (Masters preferred)
- Prior experience of working on Network led day 1 projects and Business Transformation initiative
- Hands on Routing & Switching
- Good Knowledge of Netflow
- Preferably worked on Riverbed Flowgates
- Basic Understanding of Security , Firewall rules , Base policy etc
- End to end planning and execution of projects
- Ability to work with colleagues across the globe for global project execution
- Good communication skills with prior experience of working on critical projects.
Interested applicants please send me an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (EA Reg R1439108).
Hydrogen Group Pte Ltd. EA No: 09S2930