Network Engineer (Wireless)
- Understand how complex networks work and identify problems, besides advising on how to improve them. They should be well versed with security, virtualization, containers, storage engineering, and wide area networking (WAN). They must create a dependable optimally functioning network, which integrates the Internet, Intranet, LAN, and WAN sections, involving network designing and analysis.
- Have knowledge of computers, routers, firewall, and switches, among others, for performing maintenance of the network and upgrading the system, including patches, service packs, security configurations, and hot fixes. They must be capable of acquiring more knowledge by continuing education or through other avenues.
- Provide technical support and detect and fix persisting problems. They execute the design, architectural, and integration engineering for solutions of the network infrastructure. Engineers interact with clients to understand their business requirements and devise technical solutions for them.
- Design, install, maintain, and oversee the equipment required for providing LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi 6, VPN, and VoIP networks economically. Engineers make sure there is a high level of availability, latitude, and network functioning. They also double up as VoIP engineers to maintain, manage and configure the organization's telecommunications' systems. Engineers support, evaluate, and update infrastructure documentation.
- Understand the change management process and make requests for RFCs. Make changes to CMDB as required for the Information Management System.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent customer service and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- A strong professional personality.
- Results driven.
- Team focused.
- Good team player, willing to share knowledge with the team.
- Ability to manage and influence individuals to obtain maximum results.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Self-confident, which translates well with customers, partners and colleagues.
- This position requires a person to be proactive, responsive, effective, and technically proficient.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified / contacted.
For more information you can email Amita Raj
in our Singapore office on email@example.com quoting Job Reference Amita Raj 529161
or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
http://jobs.en-sg.teksystems.com/BDTaUE/network-engineer-wireless-itcommunications-singapore-singapore-15033017 Job Reference:
Amita Raj 529161 EA Registration No.:
R1658484, Amita Raj Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544